Tuesday, September 28, 2010

September Fun

Owen is now five months and he has been having a blast! Both Grandpas came into town to play in a golf tournament for Youth For Christ. They all had a good time and they golf club even let Owen and I drive around in a cart for a while with them! Here are all the boys.
Owen and I got to go to Kansas City to go to my cousin Kelsey's wedding reception. We had so much fun seeing everyone and I remembered to take a picture of our newest little cousin - Zack. We also had fun hanging out with Grandma Tickles and Aunt Sandy.
We continue to have a good time hanging out with some of the mama's and their kiddos. This is a picture of Noah. He is now seven months old and the sweetest boy ever!
It was chilly last weekend and so I was so excited Owen FINALLY got to wear the first article of clothing I ever bought him! It is this adorable sweatshirt with bear ears. He was such a charmer in it!
Jon has been playing intramural football at Grand View and one day Owen and I went to watch the game with a few of the girls. He was looking like such a balla with his hat backwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment