Sunday, October 3, 2010

CF

One tradition I have loved that began four years ago is going to Center Grove Orchard with Grand View Campus Fellowship. The first and second year we went early enough in the day to go around the orchard and pick apples. We enjoyed such a sweet time of love and laughter. The third year and this year we went at night with a large group (58 people this year!) and went on a hayride, carved Jack-o-lanterns, jumped on a giant pillow and wrestled in a pool of corn kernels. This year I noticed they had an animal farm too! Maybe its new, who knows? I can't think of many things more fun to do in the Crisp, Cool Fall! My favorite part of this year was that Owen got to join us!

In other news, Owen is gaining quite the personality! He is a Charming Flirt. For instance, today we went to Target to peruse the clearance items and every. single. person. we walked by he flirted with unashamedly. Women stopped to talk with him. Men stopped to talk with him. Other kiddos came to touch him. I hope he remains charming but loses the flirt standing by the time he enters his tweens. {He's not smiling in the one below but he's so cute with those cheeks I couldn't resist}.

Along with being a charmer, he has all of these new Crazy Faces. My favorite is the one below. My handsome baby boy is growing up so fast and I love learning who he is!

Here are also posting some pictures of him enjoying the bathtub. In the pictures, he is splashing and then looking up and smiling. He is such a goof!
Finally, there is a picture of Owen loving on Liz VanderSchel's dog Maddie. So far Owen loves dogs... but they don't really seem to want anything to do with him.

Anyway, I hope you all are enjoying the beautiful fall weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment