Monday, May 9, 2011

Spying, Cinco de Mustache & a Wedding

Owen had some funny moments yesterday.  Once I was in the living room and looked into the kitchen and this is what I saw:


My funny little man gets nervous to walk alone and yet he was walking just fine pushing the broom and "sweeping" the kitchen!

Later that day, I was getting the table and kitchen prepped for dinner.  I noticed after a little bit that Owen had been pretty quiet in his bedroom for a while and so I went to check on him.  I found him reading Brown Bear, Brown Bear laying down on top of the air mattress that was up from the weekend with my dad in town.  As I popped in the next 20 minutes, I kept finding him carrying that same book around while in a new position in the bed.  It was too precious... especially since he kept saying "brbrr, brbrr."


We celebrated cinco de mustache the other day.  Not to brag, ok to brag, but Jon won best mustache and I won best outfit.  We take our mustaches seriously around here.



Our friends, Sasha & Jacob, got married on Saturday (wohoo!) and during the in between times some of the kids went to play in the nursery.  We loved playing with some of our friends that we hardly ever get to see!
We tried to get one of the three boys because Owen matched the twins... but kind of impossible with three 1 yr olds!





1 comment:

  1. The picture of Owen with the mustache is the best thing I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete