Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Family Photos

Yesterday we took family photos with Justin, a good friend who also shot our wedding.  He did an amazing job capturing Owen despite lots of hair pulling, grass eating and spitting up.  Our friend Liz tagged along and learned a lot from Justin too.  We all such a good time together during the beautiful day!  If you want to see the pictures, click here.  Here is a preview of some pictures to hook you into visiting Justin's website.  



Also, just for fun, here is an engagement picture and a wedding picture.  Whenever people come over and see some of our engagement photos they say that we look a lot different.  I don't see it.  But, I am so amazed at all that God has done these past few years.  In April 2008, we started dating and now 2 1/2 years later we are married and have a handsome baby boy.  I am so thankful that God did a work on my heart and Jon's while we were at Drake.  He brought us both to a place of surrendering our lives to Him and trusting Him with the future and the details.  I never would have thought that I would be on staff with Great Commission Ministries and fall in love with Jon Schreiner, especially not that he would fall for me!  I am so grateful that God had our hearts and lead us in that direction.  Sitting here is making me remember and stirring my heart to continue to relinquish control because I know that he is not finished with us yet.  I am excited to see how He is going to lead us and where he'll take us!  Anyway, here are the pictures:

If you are looking for a photographer for a wedding or family photos, we highly recommend Justin at justinsalemmeyer.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment