Saturday, March 20, 2010

is it nesting if its planned?

So, in baby class we learned that one of the signs of labor coming soon is that the mom goes into hyper-active mode and starts cleaning everything and getting ready for the baby to come. This past week while the Grand View students were on spring break I organized ALL of the baby stuff and reorganized our apartment to make room for everything. Jon says it doesn't count as nesting because I have been planning this week for a month or two... I guess we will see soon.

Here is our version of a nursery - the pack and play.

I decided to try out sewing and went to Carla's parents house to use their sewing machine. Carla and I had fun trying to sew and use the machine. We were able to make a few burp cloths. Here's one. I was so excited to actually be able to make something. Thanks Carla for letting me use the machine!

I had to throw this picture in the blog somewhere because I love it so much! Allie decided to put a basketball underneath my maternity sweatshirt - its perfect because the belly's almost look exactly the same! Love you Allie!


No comments:

Post a Comment