Monday, March 1, 2010

pictures!

This is at the baby shower in Kansas City that my cousin Lisa and Aunt Loretta had for me. I am so thankful for all of the great gifts we got! I keep getting amazed at how family and friends surround you during such a big time in your life to help you get started.

My little sister Sandy made this quilt - I am so impressed! I am sure Juan is going to love it. Mandy also got Juan a great gift, a Kansas Jayhawks sweatshirt and football jersey! Juan is going to be decked out between all of the Jayhawks, Vikings, Twins and Gophers apparel!



My friend Rachel and I! Rachey and I have been good friends since high school and we have gotten to enjoy being pregnant at the same time! She is due early this month! Good luck Rachey, I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment