Tuesday, June 29, 2010

10 Fingers & 10 Fun Things in 10 Days

#1 Grandma Tickles came to visit.

I know, I know... this was more like 12 days ago but I wanted to put this picture in. We had a good time hanging out with her at home!


#2 Kristi & Jason got married.

Kristi, Colleen & Payton after getting our nails done.


Kristi getting her make-up done. She was a beautiful bride! I didn't do a very good job taking pictures so I don't have any to show after she was ready.


Owie and I. Isn't he handsome?


Kai Ling, Colleen & I enjoying being together.


Oma feeding Owen during the reception. Jon was with the boys on a dude trip so we were blessed to have his mom come down to help. This was the first time I watched Owen get a bottle... Deb doesn't know it but it made me sad that he didn't need me so I had to walk away.


#3 Jon's 1st Father's Day

Jon is reading Owen his favorite children's book. Owen loves Jon very much... I love watching how excited he is (almost) every time he sees him.


#4 Owen discovered he can grab his toys!

In a span of a week or two Owen noticed his toys, batted at them & then advanced to grabbing and tugging them. I have been sitting in awe of watching him learn. It is so cool to see how God grows children!


#5 I saw a monarch butterfly.

I was so excited about the monarch and Jon thought I was crazy. But that's why he loves me.

#6 We went to the zoo.

On Fridays a bunch of the moms from the DTC hang out. This week we went to the zoo. Below is a pictures of some of the moms and their kids.


Owen was very disinterested. For now, his interaction with animals for the moment is limited to blankets and hanging toys.


#7 We went to the art festival.

Liz enjoying her buckwheat noodles.


I let Sam feed Owen and this time I didn't cry!


#8 Owen can sit in his bumbo now!
(I don't know why this looks funny but I can't figure out how to take it off.)

#9 Owen has become obsessed with his hand.


#10 Owen and I have been reading so many books!


No comments:

Post a Comment